- Part number: 1-880-056-11
- DSW-001 is a switch board compatible with PS3 models:
- Contour leds - the leds are hidden close to the usb port under the main touch panel. none of the hidden Leds are grounded out but, always receives V+ even when in standby ( red light standby ) reason is unknown and has been found even back on first gen models.
- Compatibility with other ps3 models - this board will work with out back white, hidden, eject led, and 10th gnd pin on a 300X model full power eject and red and green led, A KSW-001 Will not work on a 200X model (dsw-001 slot).
|On Motherboard||On Switch board|
|1||RMC_IN ?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 13||Testpad||Only This line have a Testpad @ switchboard, seems that it is a service pin.|
Also connected to a pin of a Service Connectors ?
|2||SW_PWM ?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 12||4x CONTOUR LEDs||Permanently inactive by default.|
On Switch board is connected to a transistor driving 3 LEDs: TWO BLUE AND ONE RED.
|3||?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 11||2x White leds -||Inner LEDs for EJECT button backlight|
|2x White leds -||Inner LEDs for POWER button backlight|
|4||POW_SW||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 110||Power switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|5||EJECT_SW||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 111||Eject switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|6||POW_LED||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 5||Green led||Connects to bottom-left corner pin (green gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|7||STBY_LED||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 6||Red led||Connects to top-left corner pin (red gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|8||BD_LED||BluRay Connector, pin 13||Blue led||Connects to blue LED over eject switch.|
|10||+5V_EVER||Power Supply Connector (CN101), pin 1||VCC||5V Standby|
- above top panel view port behind pcb. resistors was not tested.
How it works