More System Information[edit | edit source]
- Go to XMB [Settings] > [System] > [System Information]
- Press simultaneously + + + for a few seconds
- Release those buttons then immediately press and keep it held
- While holding , press once to have the menu stay up on it's own.
Note: More information: More System Information
QA[edit | edit source]
Getting the QA Flag Menu[edit | edit source]
You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
Note: Requires QA-Flag enabled in EEPROM. More information: QA Flagging
Shop[edit | edit source]
Unlock Demonstration Mode[edit | edit source]
Note: Requires unlock code afterwards. More information: Unlock Codes
Web browser[edit | edit source]
Unlock browser debug settings and information mode[edit | edit source]
The combo needs "Internet Browser Debug" from CEX debug setting to be set to "On"
New combo[edit | edit source]
- Thanks to haxxxen for sharing it's findings
Old combo[edit | edit source]
Open the browser then press simultaneously the combo:
It's a little bit difficult combo, but has interesting features like UI Settings > Motion type: 1 that enables coverflow for tabs.
- Thanks to Luca93xD for sharing it's findings
PS2 Netemu[edit | edit source]
Unlock Configuration Mode and Debug Information Mode[edit | edit source]
Inside a PS2 game, access the ps2netemu menu by pressing and press the key combo (all at the same time) for a few seconds:
+ + +
then press for two new options in netemu: Debug Information and Configuration.
- Credits to picard for his awesome RE skills