In "iris manager" version 2.35 or newer, there is a new function that displays the "event ID" on screen, this is limited to events that happens inside the iris enviroment but can be used to identify devices that are connected while iris is working
EventIDs used in GameOS
|0x8d001604||"PS" button press (used in iris to mount a fake disc in "100% discless compatibility" mode)|
Posible Device ID's
Feel free to erase this lines when proved or debunked
- Physical Memory Card PS1 by using the PlayStation Card Adapter
- Virtual Memory Card (from internal hdd in .VM1 format)
- Physical Pocketstation by using the PlayStation Card Adapter & Virtual PocketStation Memory Card (is a derivate of a PS1 Memory Card with his own identifyer. For fun, you can use the PocketStation markers for your save data being recognized as PocketStation save data on XMB)
- Other Sony devices & PlayStation Certified devices (Sony, Sharp, HTC, Fujitsu, Wikipad)
- Sony Cameras
- Sony Walkman, e.g.: The digital media player S series NW-S764 is recognized as ATRAC Audio Device.
- Tablet and mobile phones related with the "playstation mobile apps compatibility"). e.g.: The Xperia Z SO-02E is an unknown device (albeit if being properly connected in Media transfer mode, it should be recognized as mass storage).
- Other devices
- See Printer page: Epson, Canon, HP and other.