Talk:PlayStation 4 Camera
| This article is marked for rewrite/restructuring in proper wiki format.
You can help PS4 Developer wiki by editing it.
move to main?
Sorry, just saw the edit here, for the diagram.
We got the main page and the http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/PS4cam-USB, do we need more for wikifyg the http://bigboss-eyetoy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/reversing-playstation-4-camera.html and moving the feature of the CMOS. or we reverse the lastest edit on the main and let it as it is; User:Ada_L0ve_Lace
Image Sensor: CMOS OV09713
- automatic black level calibration (ABLC) support 2x2 binning
- programmable controls for frame rate, mirror and flip, standard serial SCCB interface cropping and windowing
- image quality controls: lens correction and defective pixel canceling two-lane MIPI/LVDS serial output interface
- embedded 256 bits one-time programmable (OTP)
- memory for part identification, etc.
- supports output formats: 8/10/12-bit RAW RGB on-chip phase lock loop (PLL)(MIPI/LVDS)
- supports horizontal and vertical sub-sampling programmable I/O drive capability
- supports images sizes: 1280x800, 640x400, and 320x200
- built-in 1.5V regulator for core
- support alternate frame HDR / line HDR
- fast mode switching
|OV09713 Product Specifications|
|Temperature range (functional)||
|Temperature range (maximum)||
|output formats||12-bit RGB RAW|
|lens size||1/4" (6.35mn)|
|lens chief ray angle||25° non-linear|
|input clock frequency||6 ~ 27 MHz|
|max S/N ratio||39 dB|
|dynamic range||73 dB @ 8x gain|
|active array size||1296 x 812|
|pixel size||3.0 µm x 3.0 µm|
|image area||3936 µm x 2460 µm|
|package dimensions||6110 µm x 4930 µm|
|maximum image transfer rate||
|maximum exposure interval||800 x tROW|
|dark current||2.3 mV/s
@ 50°C junction temperature
Morten Lidegaard @MortenLidegaard Sep 9 Using Ubuntu 14.04 (l4t) + luvcview (+ opencv) I can stream video from both cameras :-) (although with some errors)
Morten Lidegaard @MortenLidegaard Sep 9 Well, I believe it might be an updated version of some common video driver (e.g. v4l2 or similar) that actually makes it possible...
(Eye Tracking Sony PlayStation 4)