- NAND : NAND Flash Memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- NC : Not Connected, referencing to a pin that is not used and not connected
- network : a collection of computers and devices connected by communications channels that facilitates communications among users and allows users to share resources with other users
- NFC : Near Field Communication, a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other.
- Non-volatile memory : nonvolatile memory, NVM or non-volatile storage is computer memory that can retain the stored information even when not powered.
- non-volatile random-access memory : Non-volatile random-access memory (NVRAM) is random-access memory that retains its information when power is turned off (non-volatile). This is in contrast to dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) and static random-access memory (SRAM), which both maintain data only for as long as power is applied
- nonce: a nonce is an arbitrary number used only once in a cryptographic communication (which was the basis for the PS3 ECDSA fail of Sony until 3.55 and lower).
- NOR : NOR Flash Memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- NUMA : Non-uniform memory access, a computer memory design used in multiprocessing, where the memory access time depends on the memory location relative to the processor