Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Part number: 1-880-056-11
- DSW-001 is a switch board compatible with PS3 models:
- Contour leds - the leds are hidden close to the usb port under the main touch panel. none of the hidden Leds are grounded out but, always receives V+ even when in standby ( red light standby ) reason is unknown and has been found even back on first gen models.
- Compatibility with other ps3 models - this board will work with out back white, hidden, eject led, and 10th gnd pin on a 300X model full power eject and red and green led, A KSW-001 Will not work on a 200X model (dsw-001 slot).
|On Motherboard||On Switch board|
|1||RMC_IN ?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 13||Testpad||Only This line have a Testpad @ switchboard, seems that it is a service pin.|
Also connected to a pin of a Service Connectors ?
|2||SW_PWM ?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 12||4x CONTOUR LEDs||Permanently inactive by default.|
On Switch board is connected to a transistor driving 3 LEDs: TWO BLUE AND ONE RED.
|3||?||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 11||2x White leds -||Inner LEDs for EJECT button backlight|
|2x White leds -||Inner LEDs for POWER button backlight|
|4||POW_SW||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 110||Power switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|5||EJECT_SW||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 111||Eject switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|6||POW_LED||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 5||Green led||Connects to bottom-left corner pin (green gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|7||STBY_LED||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 6||Red led||Connects to top-left corner pin (red gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|8||BD_LED||BluRay Connector, pin 13||Blue led||Connects to blue LED over eject switch.|
|10||+5V_EVER||Power Supply Connector (CN101), pin 1||VCC||5V Standby|
- above top panel view port behind pcb. resistors was not tested.
How it works
Enabling contour LEDs in DSW-001 Switch board: Original (french) Google translated (english)